Saturday, November 13, 2010

Episode 17 - November 13th (REMASTERED)


1. MILES DAVIS The Buzzard Song
2. AIR La Femme D'Argent
3. AIR Sexy Boy
4. THE WALKER BROTHERS The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore
5. SEAN NICHOLAS SAVAGE Disco Dancing
6. THE TANDOORI KNIGHTS Books and Ribs
7. THE DING-DONGS Don't Ring, Just Come On In
8. THE MYELIN SHEATHS Drugstore Pharmacy
9. THE MYELIN SHEATHS I Don't Wanna Have An Operation
10. BLOODHOUSE You Were Wrong It Was Rad
11. MOUNT ANALOGUE Hospital Life
12. MOUNT ANALOGUE The Stranger and the Fall
13. THE FALL Smiled
14. LCD SOUNDSYSTEM Daft Punk is Playing at My House (Live)
15. DAFT PUNK Da Funk
16. WU-TANG CLAN M.E.T.H.O.D. Man
17. BUCK 65 Square 1 Part 2
18. HEADACHES Dizbizy 1
19. HEADACHES Should Have Worn Shoes
20. TONETTA Drugs Drugs Drugs (for 'Rat Roy Bad Boy' Steven Haasen)
21. THE REPLACEMENTS Unsatisfied

2 comments:

Harry, Archie and Gus said...

For a transcript of Pammy's work for Saturday November 13th email the Bill Murray crew.

Chantelle said...

You are my reason to live.
You are my gods.
Maybe it is my wutang obsession.
I just moved to klondon.
I have an AUTHENTIC ORIGINAL WU fleece I bought at the WU TANG store in Staten Island in the early 90s and I would like to give it to you to thank you for your radio show:
Thank
You.
And, I am not kidding.