Saturday, December 25, 2010

Episode 23 - Christmas 2010

1. JOHN COLTRANE My Favorite Things
2. LORD EXECUTOR Christmas Is A Joyful Day
3. BURL IVES Fooba Wooba John
4. BURL IVES Buckeye Jim
5. NANCY ADAMS Love
6. JOHNNY HORTON Whispering Pines
7. JOHNNY HORTON Church By the Side of the Road
8. HANK WILLIAMS I Saw the Light
9. THE RONETTES I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
10. THE WALKMEN Christmas Party
11. THE WALKMEN Fly Into the Mystery
12. DIRTY BEACHES Sweet 17
13. DIRTY BEACHES True Blue
14. MAJICAL CLOUDS Animal
15. ARCADE FIRE Sprawl II-Mountains Beyond Mountains
16. AC/DC Live Wire
17. CAPTAIN BEEFHEART & THE MAGIC BAND Sure Nuff N Yes I Do
18. CAPTAIN BEEFHEART & THE MAGIC BAND I'm Glad
19. BLOODSHOT BILL Where Am I
20. BOBBY VINTON Sealed With a Kiss (For Nancy)
21. AL GREEN Jesus is Waiting (Live from Soul Train)

No comments: