Bill MURRAY

Saturday, October 29, 2011

photo courtesy of Vice Magazine               
DOWNLOAD

Interview with LANTERN'S Zachary Devereux Fairbrother
1. LANTERN Get Out of My Mind
2. I Don't Know
3. Crude Vessels of Sound
4. Feelin' Like I Might Wind Up Dead
5. Screamin' Dream
6. Come on Rip Let's Take a Trip
7. OMON RA Love Bomb
8. OMON RA II America Is My Zoo
9. Gimme/Drunk Walk
10. DIRTY BEACHES Teenage Queen
11. Motorcycle Rumble
12. OMON RA II Jimmy Melvin
13. BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN State Trooper
14. THE ROLLING STONES Tell Me
15. BO DIDDLEY Bo Diddley
16. LANTERN Witch Wave
17. LANTERN Devil's Rope Revisited
18. Love 2 U
19. Stranger I Come, Stranger I Leave
20. I'm Happy
21. In the Night Alone
22. MAN MADE HILL Shit Hex
23. SANDRO PERRI Changes 
24. THE RIDERLESS Opine Number
Posted by Harry, Archie and Gus at 5:19 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
BILL MURRAY. Picture Window theme. Theme images by Nic_Taylor. Powered by Blogger.