Sunday, November 27, 2011



1. BILLIE HOLIDAY My Man
2. DJANGO REINHARDT My Serenade
3. BILLIE HOLIDAY Travellin' Alone
4. DANIEL JOHNSTON Saw Her Standing There
5. It's Over
6. SKIP SPENCE If I'm Good
7. War in Peace
8. RUBBER CITY Perdita
9. MADVILLAIN Rhinestone Cowboy
10. Strange Ways
11. ASAP ROCKY Peso
12. PULP F.E.E.L.I.N.G.C.A.L.L.E.D.L.O.V.E.
13. SONIC YOUTH My Friend Goo
14. THE FAMINES Princess Louise Carolina Alberta
15. SONIC YOUTH Mildred Pierce
16. THE FAMINES I Like Some Of the Things You Do
17. THE REVOLTING COCKS Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?
18. THEM Baby Please Don't Go
19. BLACK TAMBOURINE Pam's Tan
20. THE GROUP SOUND Secret Goilfriend
21. Hey Gurl
22. THE WHITE WIRES Bye Bye Baby
23. THE MONKS Monk Time
24. Oh How to do Now
25. SEAN NICHOLAS SAVAGE U.F.O.
26. PANSY DIVISION Homo Christmas
27. JFM Aqualla
28. The Chill Pill
29. TOM KING November 1st and the Clocks are Back (No Pain in Pop Mixtape)

No comments: