Friday, September 28, 2012




1.THE MODERN LOVERS I'm Straight
(The Modern Lovers)


2. CLEANERS FROM VENUS Only A Shadow
(Midnight Cleaners)
3. Wivehoe Bells (Early Version)
(Blow Away Your Troubles)


4. U.S. GIRLS Jack
(Jack) 


5. PIXIES Wave of Mutilation (UK Surf)
(Here Comes Your Man 12")


6. THE CRYSTALS Look Into My Eyes
(Best of the Crystals)




11. THE SOUPCANS Shocked!
(Good Feelings)




12. THE SOUPCANS I Don't Wanna Be A Soupcan
(Erotic Nightmare)




15. PUSSY GALORE Sweet Lil Hi-Fi
(Sugarshit Sharp EP)


16. SPACEMEN 3 Call the Doctor
 (Perfect Prescription)



18. SUICIDE Cheree
(Suicide)



20. ANGELO BADALAMENTI I'm Hurt Bad
(Twin Peaks: Season 2 Soundtrack)


21. ABNER JAY I'm So Depressed
(The True Story of Abner Jay)


22. THE WALKMEN Fly Into the Mystery
 (Christmas Party b/w Fly Into the Mystery 7")



23. AL GREEN I'm Still In Love With You
(I'm Still In Love With You)


24. GLASS CANDY Rolling Down the Hills
(Beatbox)



26. ESTHER GREY Be Quiet Ren
(Esther Grey/Tyson and His Gameboy Split)





28. U.S. GIRLS If These Walls Could Talk
29. I Won't Tell
(U.S. Girls/Slim Twig Palmist Split 12")




30. BASEBALL FURIES Chocolate
(Baseball Furies)



No comments: