Monday, April 01, 2013



1. DAFT PUNK Veridis Quo
(Discovery)


2. NEW ZEBRA KID Bobby Fischer


3. QUINN READ-BAXTER What I Knew


4. SEAN NICHOLAS SAVAGE She Looks Like You


5. AIR Les Soleil Est Pres De Moi
(Premieres Symptomes)




6. BEACH HOUSE Wishes
(Bloom)


7. ALBERT AYLER Love Cry
(Love Cry)


8. RODRIGUEZ Crucify My Mind
9. I Wonder
(Cold Fact)


10. CREAM I Feel Free
(Fresh Cream)


11. ALABAMA SHAKES I Found You
(Boys and Girls)


12. DENA BARNES If You Ever Walk Out of My Life
(Northern Soul Classics Vol. 1)


13. DORIS TROY Just One Look
(Just One Look)


14. THE BEATLES I Will
(The White Album)


15. DANIEL JOHNSTON Man Obsessed
(The What of Whom)


16. BILLY CHRISTOPHER Summer


17. BASEBALL FURIES Chocolate


18. DAS RAD Silver Latrine


19. HUSSY Scratch


20. CURB Zurich Housing
(Demo)


21. ASTRAL GUNK Street Level


22. A.R.E. WEAPONS We Don't Care (Part 2)
(Modern Mayhem)


23. FAN FICTION Mansa Musa


24. WOLFCOW Caveman Bones





No comments: